Saturday, December 19, 2020


 Post # 18

 December 19, 2020

 


My last post was when the pandemic was just starting in March 2020. I have been ok so far and I hope all of you have been too.

As far as my hair length, today it is about 67-68". I just trimmed 3" to get it off the floor.

Improving the hem is difficult and after trimming for a long time I see a small improvement but really need to trim it back to get the fuller ends I want.  Shorter hair will automatically look fuller, healthier and will be easier to wear down!

Im not doing as many videos but hope to try and do more in 2021. I have been working on hair toy projects and have done lots of hair sticks.Watch the video and see the bun I did using one I made. 

Doing a drastic cut in a pandemic is not the right time...for now I am trimming and maintaining until the world returns to normal.

WEARING DIFFERENT BUN STYLES AND USING DIFFERENT HAIR TOOLS.


 

SEE THE VIDEO on YouTube

 

👆BUN USING ONE OF MY STICKS in the
MESSY ROPE BUN TUTORIAL on YouTube
 to view on my channel



 
See my RED HairSticks in the 
MESSY ROPE BUN TUTORIAL
 






 
LEAVE A COMMENT
 
STAY HEALTHY EVERYONE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment