Sunday, September 30, 2018

Post # 13πŸ’—


After thinking about my hair length, I have decided to maintain for a while longer and trim frequently. As of the last year Sept 2017 to Sept 2018 I have trimmed 19.5" the biggest section being 9" and all the rest were .5"/ 1" and  a little more.(see trim video in post # 12)
Lets face it...age and stress have thinned my hair at the longer lengths, plus some brutal winters where I had massive tangling that was hard to correct.The journey has been very difficult at times!
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
TODAY my hair is 74.5 and seems to be growing faster and as soon as I trim it is right back!
My plan is to film a self trim video and cut 2-3" and show how easy it is. My hair has thinned so much from classic to floor that if I cut 12" I really don't think it would look much thicker.
Shorter length like classic might be better, but right now that seems too drastic.
I will say that my hair is in great condition. I guess we cant have it all can we! I appreciate what I have and am working with it. People are asking for length photos and videos so let me see what I can come up with. I did show length in a couple recent videos on YouTube- wet to dry and making braid waves.
πŸ’ŸHere is the braid wave one:

πŸ’Ÿand the wet to dry video:
πŸ’œSo you can see my hair is still VERY long and may seem thick enough.. and I wanted to create these videos before I go shorter. I will maintain my hair around ankle after the trim video I have planned. I am STILL finding out what my best hair length should be. Right now it is VERY LONG and I believe once I trim shorter I will not grow to this length again. Let me take my time getting there!

Here is a photo I posted on facebook and people really liked it. Remember that my LONGEST length EVER was 86". See my facebook pageπŸ‘‰ HERE πŸ‘ˆπŸ’™

I have made tons of hair tutorials this summer of 2018 so check out my channel and SUBSCRIBE
Easy styles for long hair! Click link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment